Thursday, November 29, 2012

Roy V.S. Vernon


We all remember the game between the Detroit red wings and the Colorado Avalanche where there was an all out team brawl and the Hall Of Fame Goalies, Patrick Roy and Mike Vernon got into a fight at center ice. The way I remember it was Mike Vernon ultimatley came out on top and won that fight. I would like to know what your opinions are because I was just in Colorado and got into a debate with an Avs fan about who won that fight. It was good to find someone who hasnt forgotten about how bitter that rivalry was though. So people give me your opinions on who you think won that fight.

2 comments:

  1. That is one fight I'll never forget along with the Domi and Probert fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that, its the same game Claude Lemiuex got turtle shell pumped by McCarty.

    ReplyDelete